Thursday, February 17, 2011

RIP: Len Lesser... You Still Say Hello

I have 2 favorite Uncle Leo episodes, the one where he is caught stealing and the one where Jerry calls him an Adonis. I aways thought that he should have gotten a spin-off, or at least that there should have been a spin-off based on the lives of the secondary characters... it could have rotated through them from week to week. You know, Puddy, the Rabbi, the dentist, Banya, Jackie Chiles, the chick w/ the perfect tits, etc. Alas, that is no longer an option as Len Lesser, the man who played Uncle Leo, passed away yesterday. Apparently, he was working on a memoir (who isn't?), but it may not have been far enough along to be salvaged. I can't imagine I would have read it anyway, but I bet that dude had some interesting Hollywood stories to tell.In other celebrity death news, since Jason's site is no longer w/ us, I think maybe I should host a death pool here. In keeping w/ the structure of Jason's version, send me a list of at least 25 people and ensure they are in the order you want them. If two people choose the same celebrity, the one who has that person higher on the list will get that person. I'll figure out the point system this weekend, but I imagine that the younger people will get more points as was the case w/ Jason's version. You might want to include more than 25 on your list so as to ensure that you have the full contingent even if you lose out to someone else in terms of the first come, first serve situation. Get me a list ASAP and you can start accruing points. There won't be an end date for submissions, but if someone dies before you submit, that person will obviously not be available for you. Try to get me your team by March 1st. I will sort them out and post them then. Happy team selecting. Don't post your team here though so as to keep it a secret untill all the teams are set. Send it to my facebook or e-mail me: andrepeltier@hotmail.com

No comments: