Monday, June 27, 2011

From My New Phone

This is the first post from my new phone. It's definitely not as easy as the lap-top, but I'm sitting in the Secretary of State waiting to renew my liscence and registration, & I have miles to go before I sleep as it were.
Vacation:
So as the previous post suggested, I went to Ohio w/ Tish, Courtney, & Brenda. We had a great time. Tish & I went through a shit-ton of booze, we went paddle boating, & we spent a lot of time around the fire. It rained a lot on Thursday, but other than a few puddles in Courtney's tent all was fine. I suppose the low point was sitting through Al in & the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakwel. They had an outdoor movie theater which was fun & brought back all sorts of memories of being 7 & camping @ Disneyworld. The, we saw Mary Poppins & Blue Beard's Ghost. Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 was no Mary Poppins.

We also got to see the birth places of Presidents Grant, Hayes & Harding plus some cool Underground Railroad stuff. On the way home we got to eat @ Crackerbarrel... I had the Reuben & a cup of chili. Not to mention, I got to play the peg game. That's always sweet! I will post some pics from .y computer later... I was also gonn do a Gold Cup wrap-up, but this blogging from my phone bullshit is bullshit. I think I. Done for now. Stay tuned for more later.

No comments: